Best Garlic Keepers in 2022
So, how do you find the best garlic keeper? Here are a few tips to help you out.
1. Choose the right material. Garlic keepers come in a variety of materials, including ceramic, plastic, and wood. Ceramic is the most durable and best choice for garlic storage, as it will keep the garlic dry and away from moisture. Plastic is usually the most affordable option, but it won’t last as long as ceramic. If you’re looking for something that looks nice and is still durable, wood is a great option.
2. Look for air circulation. Garlic needs air to stay fresh, so make sure the garlic keeper you choose has holes for ventilation. This will help keep the garlic dry and prevent mold from growing.
3. Consider size. Garlic keepers come in different sizes, so make sure you choose the one that’s best for your needs. If you don’t have a lot of space in your kitchen, look for a smaller option. On the other hand, if you have a lot of garlic, you may want to opt for a larger keeper.
4. Look for ease of use. Make sure the garlic keeper you choose is easy to use and clean. It should have a lid that is easy to open and close and a lid that seals well.
5. Check the price. Garlic keepers come in a variety of price points, so make sure you choose one that fits your budget.
By keeping these tips in mind, you’ll be sure to find the best garlic keeper for your needs.
1. Le Creuset Stoneware Garlic Keeper, Dune
A tight-fitting lid with a knob keeps out light and stops odors from escaping.
Stoneware garlic keeper with a high fire
The air inside the jar is kept dry by tiny vents around the base; dishwasher-safe
Enamel finish that is non-porous and resistant to smells, stains, chipping, and breaking
roughly 5.0 in., 4.0 in., and 4.0 in.#
2. Mud Pie Ceramic Garlic Storage Keeper, White
Mud Pie's ceramic "GARLIC" container has a detachable wood lid with punched holes for airflow and freshness.
Washing your hands is advised.
The vessel is 4.5" x 3.5" in diameter, and the lid is 3".#
3. Garlic Keeper Vented Ceramic Storage Container White Stoneware with Bamboo Lid
The garlic keeper is constructed from natural bamboo and premium ceramic materials.
Because it is made of ceramic, it is simple to clean but cannot be used in microwaves or ovens.
The 12 vents are made to increase airflow inside the garlic container, keeping the garlic dry and cold. The bamboo container's lid can keep the garlic from being exposed to sunlight, extending its shelf life.
This container is a useful addition to your kitchen because it may hold fresh ginger, onion, and other vegetables in addition to garlic.
Approximately 3.7 x 4.2 x 3.2 inches; 280g in weight.#
4. Fox Run 3971 Garlic Keeper, Ceramic, White
Lid provides light protection for a longer shelf life.
crafted from lovely white porcelain stoneware.
5 x 5 x 5.5 inches
Vent holes in non-porous, unglazed stoneware provide appropriate ventilation to keep garlic cool and dry.
No moisture or odors will be absorbed by the embossed garlic bulb pot.#
5. Norpro 1158 Large Garlic Baker
Microwave and oven safe.
Made from strong, organic terra cotta, it has a lovely handle in the form of a clove of garlic for a comfortable grip.
Using this special, simple-to-use garlic baker, season fresh roasted garlic before baking and serving. At once, roast several heads of garlic!
Use it to preserve garlic between uses or to roast onions!
Interior base with glazing for simple cleanup.
Size: 7.75" x 7.75" x 4.25"/14.5" x 14.5" x 11"
Recipe and instructions are prov
6. Joie Terracotta Garlic Keeper, Vented Storage Container, White
TERRACOTTAâ€”By absorbing moisture and humidity, terracotta helps the garlic last longer.
Keep garlic heads fresh and controlled in this adorable garlic-shaped keeper.
GREAT-GIFT - This adorable garlic keeper makes a wonderful gift for a friend or family member.
The best container for the freshest garlic is a small terracotta jar with an airtight seal.
GARLIC SHAPED - The shape of the garlic reveals the contents.#
7. Progressive International GK-68 Terra Cotta Garlic Keeper
Wash your hands in warm water.
creates a special cellar climate that allows for the preservation of garlic's freshness for weeks.
Terra cotta garlic keeper that is unglazed
5 inches tall in height
features three ventilation holes#
My name is Matt Grabowsky and for over two decades I have been observing technological and social trends, talking about them and explaining them in an accessible way.